Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Introduction

 Hello! My name is Patrizia. I am a senior in high school working to finish my last credit for the AICE Diploma. Media Studies is one of my favorite AICE classes so far, I have learned a lot about the media and how its role in our daily life. I find it really interesting and my favorite part is analyzing pieces of film. My favorite genres of movies are drama, thrillers, and comedies. I am very thrilled to share my first blog here!

The purpose of my blog is to have a platform where I can display my documents from the Media Studies course. Cambridge's judges and my peers are also able to look at my work where they can see my progress throughout the class and my own opinions of film and the industry. 

I hope you like my blog. Feel free to comment with any suggestions or opinions, I would love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

  Hello blog! Today is my last day posting blogs, it feels as if I started doing my first blog post yesterday! I am really happy with our fi...