Sunday, March 21, 2021

The creation of our script



    Hello blog! For the past few days, my group and I have been working on some details in order to get prepared to record. One of the most important details we had to prepare was our script. This script will help us to make the recording process easier because we can learn our lines before recording so that the whole process is easier and we can focus on the quality of the shots. 

We wanted to reflect the personalities of both characters through their dialogue. If you read the script created below, you can notice how Lucy tends to be more talkative while Maya just tends to respond. This difference of how much they talk reflect on their contrasting personalities. Additionally, we also purposely showed what the priorities of each character were when creating this script.  Lucy mentions se wants to go to a party while Maya says she can't because her priority is school. Lucy is also very insistent and tends to push Lucy to step our of her comfort zone. I think this script does a pretty good job showing how the dynamic between these two best friends is and how each of their personalities are. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

  Hello blog! Today is my last day posting blogs, it feels as if I started doing my first blog post yesterday! I am really happy with our fi...