Thursday, March 25, 2021

Walker 9:37a.m.

Hello Blog! Today I am going to discuss one of our final decisions for our film, the title. Coming up with the title of our film was a long process.  Nothing seemed to be fitting for the story of our film. We had multiple ideas such as "What happened with Lucy?" or "The mystery of my best friend" but these options did not seem good enough to be our final option. 

We wanted our title to be a little more complicated like a puzzle, something you would not understand until you watch the film. This is why we decided to use the last name Walker as the title since it is the character's last name who died. Lucy Walker will die exactly at 9:37 a.m., we wanted to put this specific hour to show how much Maya obsesses over this murder that supposedly happened.

I think our title does a great job at making it so that only people who watch the movie will understand what it means. People who are interested in watching our film will wonder what that name means and why that hour is important. It adds mystery to the concept of our film and I feel it is unique which will set us apart from other films. And it also connects the characters and the plot altogether in the title which is what a successful title should include.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

  Hello blog! Today is my last day posting blogs, it feels as if I started doing my first blog post yesterday! I am really happy with our fi...